Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day one of the "new me" complete.

So the gym was great today.  I left having a great attitude and with lots of energy, but I crashed out around 2:30 today.  I passed out and slept for two hours.  Tomorrow I plan to take two classes.  I have Turbo Kickboxing at 9:30 and right after that is Tai Chi.  I'm stoked to try Tai Chi.  I also playing with the idea of trying a Crossfit gym.  The only problem with them is that they cost SO much.  They the first session for free so we'll see.  I know OJ did some Crossfit while he was doing NROTC at Ole Miss, so maybe that's something we can do together.  Who knows.  He'll probably laugh and tell that I won't be able to do it.  Well all I know is that I really want to stick with this.  I hope I'm not too sore tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment