Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm Back

So it's been awhile.  We have gotten to Jacksonville and are getting settled in our house (pictures to follow).  So we are found a new RE doctor here.
   I'm really excitied.  My first appointment is next Monday.  I got to meet him this weekend.  At a infertiity  seminar

 Last week was National Infertility Awareness Week and in Jacksonville they had a Fertility Awareness Seminar.  They were raffling off three free IVF treatment.  Unforchently I didn't win any of the IVF treatments but I did win a gift certificate to a very nice resturant.  The seminar was very informational.  We learned a lot!!  I also learned about a group called RESOLVE.  They are The National Infertility Association.  Their website has tons of useful information about support and anything you could possibly need.  


National Infertility Awareness Week
(from the RESOLVE website)




So check them out.  They offer some great services.


Also Meg over at In This Wonderful Life is having another give away here.  I've never had the chance to try any of the Scentsy products but I LOVE to try this flavor



or this flavor

(both pictures from the Scentsy website)


So go over there and check out the giveaway.


I will be trying to posting on a more regular basis from now on.  





No comments:

Post a Comment