Sunday, July 17, 2011

One month down...

We started doing our drug treatment this month.  I was put on birth control for two weeks to regulate a start date.  I took ten pills, not really sure what they were, on July 2.  I had an ultrasound on July 6, the nurse saw three to four follicles growing.  I started giving myself 125mg of the Follistim shots on July 6 and 7.  Went in for my ultrasound on July 8, the doctor gave the go ahead to give myself the hcg shot (which I messed up).  We did the magic baby dance 12 and 36 hours later.  Now we are just waiting.  I go in tomorrow to get my progestrone checked and next Monday July 23 I go in for my blood test.  (I'm not really up on the lingo with this whole fertility thing yet.)  So I'm in the wait weeks and it's kiling me.  That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment